- Institute of Sound, Communications & Visual Engineers (ISCVE) – The Institute of Sound, Communications and Visual Engineers is the specialist learned society for companies and individuals working in the professional sound, communications and visual technology industries. We are Supporting Members, and as such work with the industry to improve the technical standards, knowledge and practices of sound, communications and visual installations. The ISCVE plays a major part in developing installation standards and training. Our main engineers and technicians are also individual members.
- All main engineers hold current PASMA certificates. Founded in 1974, the Prefabricated Access Suppliers’ and Manufacturers’ Association (PASMA), is the recognised focus and authority for mobile access towers. PASMA advances safety, standards and best practice across a wide range of sectors and represents the interests of its members in the UK, South Africa, South East Asia and the Middle East.
- Main engineers hold current individual CSCS ECS (Construction Skills Certification Scheme) cards. CSCS cards provide proof that individuals working on construction sites have the required training and qualifications for the type of work they carry out.
- All main engineers hold current a ECS (Electrotechnical Certification Scheme) Health and Safety assessment. The ECS H&S test is specifically designed to meet the basic H&S requirements of electrotechnical personnel.
- Our main engineers are registered with The Institute of Sound, Communications & Visual Engineers (ISCVE) as approved hearing loop assessors.
- Richard King Systems are an Accredited Partner of Univox UK – audio loop manufacturers. Further details at univoxaudio.co.uk
- All electrical works carried out to British Standard BS 7671 "Requirements for Electrical Installations. IET Wiring Regulations".